Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Rachel Designs
View my complete profile

Welcome

Welcome to Lexi Creationz Tutorials. I have been PSPing for 5+ years and have been writing tutorials for about 3 years.

I CT For

 photo KPDBLINKIE1-vi_zps8f928f9e.gif  photo WickedPrincess1_ByRabidDesignz_zps00442278.gif  photo ICZct_zps1e271d5b.gif
Saturday, August 25, 2012

Early Fall


This tutorial was written by me on August 25th, 2012 and is my own creation. 

Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.

PSP Version used: PSP9, but should work in other versions.

This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies:

PTU Early Fall kit by Inzpired Creationz. You can purchase it here

Font of choice. I am using Always Fat.

--------------------

I wanted to see if I could make a cluster tag and here is what I came up with. This is a very quick tutorial & tag. Hope you like it.

Open a blank canvas, 600 x 600 px.

Open the Window Frame. Resize by 50%. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place to the middle left.

Open Lantern 1. Resize by 80%. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place to the right side of the window.

Open Leaves 1. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place to the bottom of the lantern. Duplicate and with your raster deform tool, turn slightly to the left.

Open Flowers 1. Resize by 80%, flip. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place over your leaves.

Open Ribbon 2. Resize by 80%. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place over the bottom of the leaves.

Open Flower 3. Resize by 50%. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place to the bottom left of your window frame.

Open Sparkles 3. Resize by 90%. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place to your liking.

Add your name and a drop shadow of choice, merge visible.

Add your copyright. Since we are not using a tube, you must credit the scrap designer.

Save as a PNG.

Thanks for checking out my tutorials.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

 photo LCblnk1_angelsdesignz.gif

Search

Followers

NetworkedBlogs