Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Rachel Designs
View my complete profile

Welcome

Welcome to Lexi Creationz Tutorials. I have been PSPing for 5+ years and have been writing tutorials for about 3 years.

I CT For

 photo KPDBLINKIE1-vi_zps8f928f9e.gif  photo WickedPrincess1_ByRabidDesignz_zps00442278.gif  photo ICZct_zps1e271d5b.gif
Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Magical Moments Forum Style



This tutorial was written by me on May 28th, 2012 and is my own creation.

Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.

PSP Version used: PSP9, but should work in other versions.

This tutorial assumes you have a good working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies:

Tube of choice. I am using the beautiful work of Miss Tigri, a FTU artist. You can find her work here.

PTU kit A Lil' Magik by Inzpired Creationz. You can find the kit here.

Font of choice. I am using a free font called Janda Swirlygirl.

Filters:

Filters Unlimited 2.0
AAA Frames Foto Frame

Ok let's get started.

Open a blank canvas, 600 x 250

Open Paper 4. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place to your liking on your blank canvas.

Filters Unlimited 2.0, Sandflower Specials, Pool Shadow Framed. Play around with the settings till you find something you like.

Open Butterfly Trail 1. Copy and paste as a new layer. Move slightly to the right.

Open Grass 2. Copy and paste as a new layer. Move to the bottom left. Duplicate and line up the grass layers so that the small bunch of grass on the duplicate is over top the small bunch of grass on the original. Merge these two layers together.

Open Tree 1, mirror. Copy and paste as a new layer. Move to the right side and slightly down.

Open Mushroom 1. Resize by 40%. Copy and paste as a new layer. Move down and slightly to the right.

Open Wand 1. Copy and paste as a new layer. Move down and to the right. See my tag for placement.

Open Bow 1. Resize by 80%. Copy and paste as a new layer and place to the left. See my tag for reference.

Open Flower 2. Resize by 40%. Copy and paste as a new layer. Rotate, Free Rotate, left, 25.00. Move to the upper left corner.

Open your tube. Copy and paste as a new layer and place to the left. I mirrored my tube.

Duplicate your tube, blur, gaussian blur, 3.00. Set the blend mode for this layer to Overlay.

Open Sparkles 3. Copy and paste as a new layer. Place to your liking.

Add drop shadows to any layers of your choice.

Merge all visible.

AAA Frames Foto Frame. Change the Width to 0 and the Matte to 2.

Add your name, copyright info, license info if using a PTU artist and your watermark.

Merge all flatten and save as a PNG or JPG.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

 photo LCblnk1_angelsdesignz.gif

Search

Followers

NetworkedBlogs